|Title of paper:
||Generalized net model for foam monitoring control system
|Centre of Biomedical Engineering “Prof. Ivan Daskalov”- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, 105, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
||8th IWGN, Sofia, 26 June 2007
||Conference proceedings, pages 6—10
|| PDF (147 Kb, Info)
||A generalized net model for foam monitoring control system in cultivation processes is developed and presented in this paper. Generalized nets are preliminary proved to be an appropriate tool for description of the logics of fermentation process modelling, including the opportunity for description of the biochemical variables and the possibility for optimal process carrying out. The proposed GN model presents the monitoring and control of the foam level during the cultivation process.
||Generalized nets, Modelling, Foam, Monitoring, Control.
- Atanassov K., Generalized Nets and Systems Theory, Sofia, Academic Publishing House “Prof. M. Drinov”, 1997.
- Atanassov K., Generalized Nets, Singapore, New Jersey, London, World Scientific, 1991.
- Birk W., I. Arvanitidis, A. Medvedev, P. Jönsson, Foam Level Control in a Water Model of the LD Converter Process, Control engineering practice, 2003, 11(1), 49-56.
- Etoc A., F. Delvigne, J. P. Lecomte, P. Thonart, Foam control in fermentation bioprocess, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 130(1-3), 2006, 392-404.
- Foam Monitoring Control System, United States Patent 5108655, http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5108655.html
- Roeva O., Generalized net for optimal feed rate control of fed-batch fermentation processes, Proceedings of Fifth International Workshop on Generalized Nets, Sofia, November 10, 2004, 6-12.
- Roeva O., Generalized Net Model of Oxygen Control System using Intuitionistic Fuzzy Logic, Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Generalized Nets and Knowledge Engineering, University of Westminister, London, UK, 6-7 September, 2006, 49-55.
- Roeva O., T. Pencheva, Generalized Net for Control of Temperature in Fermentation Processes, Issues in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Generalized Nets, Wydawnictwo WSISiZ, Warszawa, 4, 2007, 49-58.
- Roeva O., T. Pencheva, Generalized net model of pH control system in biotechnological processes, Proceedings of Seventh International Workshop on Generalized Nets, Sofia, July 14-15, 2006, 20-24.
- Roeva O., T. Pencheva, I. Bentes, M. Manuel Nascimento, Modelling of temperature control system in fermentation processes using generalized nets and intuitionistic fuzzy logics, Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, 2005, 11(4), 151-157.
- Shannon A., O. Roeva, T. Pencheva, K. Atanassov, Generalized nets modelling of biotechnological processes, Sofia, Academic Publishing House “Marin Drinov”, 2004.
- Sloley A., Do your Level Best with Foam, available at http://www.chemical processing.com/articles/2006/013.html
- Tzonkov St., D. Filev, I. Simeonov, L. Vaklev, Control of Biotechnological Processes, Technika, Sofia, 1992.
- Tzonkov St., St. Stoianov, Tz. Georgiev.,Basis of Automatic Control of Biotechnological Processes, Technika, Sofia, 1994.
- Vetoshkin A. G., B. A. Chagin, Analysis of the Process of Dynamic Foam Extinguishing in Microbiological Synthesis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, 34(2), 2000, 78-90.
The list of publications, citing this article may be empty or incomplete. If you can provide relevant data, please, write on the talk page.