Conference: 9–10 September 2022 • Deadline for submission: 30 May 2022.
Genedit is a graphic editor and simulating tool for generalized nets, part of the Generalized Nets Integrated Development Environment (GN IDE). Genedit is written in Java by Dimitar Dimitrov.
The software is in development phase and up to now it is able (to some degree) to:
- Load and save GN XML files.
- Display generalized net models in both graphical and tree view.
- Insert new objects in the model, which can be manually edited in a text/XML editor, or directly in the IDE using drag-and-drop.
- Start a GN simulation.
- Undo/Redo edit operations.
- Check model for errors.
- Import GN models from Gennete (XML files from newest version of Gennete).
- Export GN models to TeX (graphical structure and formal definition) and SVG.
- Charts for characteristic values.
Genedit has the following requirements:
- Java Runtime Environment
- Microsoft Windows or Linux with wine (only for the server)
- Download and extract the installation file
Genedit.zipZIP (8882 Kb, Info)
- If your OS is not Microsoft Windows or 32-bit Linux, please download
swt.jarand graphics library for your operating system.
- Running the software: Click
run.bat(in Windows) or
run.sh(in Linux) - this starts both the IDE and the server.