21st International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
May 22—23, 2017, Burgas, Bulgaria
1 March 2017 — Submission of the draft versions
Aim and scope
The aim of the annual International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets (ICIFS) is to gather specialists interested in intuitionistic fuzziness, decision making under uncertainty, and other related topics, and to give them floor for discussions on both the theoretical and practical aspects of this relatively new area of fuzzy set theory. Since 2013, ICIFS is an EUSFLAT endorsed event.
- Download the Call for papers.
Conference Chairs and Committee
- Conference Chairs
- Program Committee
- Adrian Ban (Romania)
- Ranjit Biswas (India)
- Humberto Bustince (Spain)
- Oscar Castillo (Mexico)
- Panagiotis Chountas (United Kingdom)
- Gökhan Çuvalcioğlu (Turkey)
- Lyubka Doukovska (Bulgaria)
- Guy De Tre (Belgium)
- Stefan Hadjitodorov (Bulgaria)
- Etienne Kerre (Belgium)
- Taekyun Kim (South Korea)
- Maciej Krawczak (Poland)
- Vladik Kreinovich (USA)
- Said Melliani (Morocco)
- Patricia Melin (Mexico)
- Pedro Melo-Pinto (Portugal)
- Javier Montero (Spain)
- Ketty Peeva (Bulgaria)
- Beloslav Riečan (Slovakia)
- Anthony Shannon (Australia)
- Evdokia Sotirova (Bulgaria)
- Eulalia Szmidt (Poland)
- Sławomir Zadrożny (Poland)
- Organizing Committee
Papers should not exceed 8 A4 pages, one column, single spaced, font Times New Roman, 12 pt. On the first page the authors should indicate their addresses and e-mails; an abstract, keywords and 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification code(s). Papers are peer reviewed by three independent reviewers.
All papers accepted for presentation at ICIFS'2017 will be included in a special issue of the journal "Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets" (Print ISSN: 1310-4926, Online ISSN: 2367-8283) and available online (http://ifigenia.org/wiki/nifs).
E-mail for paper submissions and conference correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee is EUR 200, for students and EUSFLAT members – EUR 150.
A registration fee includes a copy of the Proceedings, coffee breaks, a conference dinner and a trip. Registration fees will be collected by bank transfer (or, upon agreement with the organizers, in cash during registration).
Assistance for accommodation and visa issuing will be provided on demand.
- Bank: UNICREDIT BULBANK
- Bank address: 7 “Sv. Nedelya”, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
- Account holder: Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Holder address: 21 “Acad. G. Bonchev”, Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
- IBAN: BG47 UNCR 7630 3400 0011 99
- SWIFT / BIC: UNCRBGSF
- Payment description: Fee for ICIFS’2017 for <your name>