Conference: 9–10 September 2022 • Deadline for submission: 30 May 2022.
European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology
European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (abbreviated to EUSFLAT) is a non-profit European society with the following aims:
- To promote and disseminate the methods, techniques and developments of fuzzy logic and technologies
- To encourage the scientific communication and collaboration among its members
- To assemble a group of specialists belonging to different academic fields and professional practices
- To advise associates and companies on subjects regarding fuzzy logic and technologies and other related matters
- To represent the European researchers in fuzzy logic and their technologies at the IFSA council
- To establish relations with other national or international associations with similar aims
- To organize, promote and sponsor conferences, workshops and seminars.
The official publication of the EUSFLAT society is Mathware & Soft Computing (ISSN 1134-5632). The journal is edited by the Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence of the University of Granada. Three issues are published each year. The society holds biannual conferences since 1999.
- 1999 EUSFLAT-ESTYLF Joint Conference, Palma de Mallorca, September 22-25, 1999.
- 2nd International Conference in Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT 2001), Leicester, UK, September 5-7, 2001.
- 3rd International Conference in Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT 2003), Zittau, Germany, September 10-12, 2003.
- Joint 4th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT 2005) and the 11th Rencontres Francophones sur la Logique Floue et ses Applications (LFA 2005), Barcelona, Spain, September 7-9, 2005.
- 5th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology Ostrava, Czech Republic, September 11-14, 2007.