Conference: 9–10 September 2022 • Deadline for submission: 30 May 2022.
20th International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
September 2—3, 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria
1 June 2016 — Submission of the draft versions
Aim and scope
The aim of the annual International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets (ICIFS) is to gather specialists interested in intuitionistic fuzziness, decision making under uncertainty, and other related topics, and to give them floor for discussions on both the theoretical and practical aspects of this relatively new area of fuzzy set theory. Since 2013, ICIFS is an EUSFLAT endorsed event.
- Download the Call for papers.
Conference Chairs and Committee
- Conference Chairs
- Program Committee
- Adrian Ban (Romania)
- Anthony Shannon (Australia)
- Beloslav Riečan (Slovakia)
- Etienne Kerre (Belgium)
- Eulalia Szmidt (Poland)
- Evdokia Sotirova (Bulgaria)
- Gökhan Çuvalcioğlu (Turkey)
- Guy De Tre (Belgium)
- Humberto Bustince (Spain)
- Ketty Peeva (Bulgaria)
- Lyubka Doukovska (Bulgaria)
- Maciej Krawczak (Poland)
- Oscar Castillo (Mexico)
- Panagiotis Chountas (United Kingdom)
- Patricia Melin (Mexico)
- Pedro Melo-Pinto (Portugal)
- Ranjit Biswas (India)
- Said Melliani (Morocco)
- Sławomir Zadrożny (Poland)
- Taekyun Kim (South Korea)
- Vladik Kreinovich (USA)
- Organizing Committee
Papers should not exceed 8 A4 pages, one column, single spaced, font Times New Roman, 12 pt. On the first page the authors should indicate their addresses and e-mails; an abstract, keywords and 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification code(s). Papers are peer reviewed by three independent reviewers.
All papers accepted for presentation at ICIFS'2016 will be included in a special issue of the journal "Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets" (Print ISSN: 1310-4926, Online ISSN: 2367-8283) and available online (http://ifigenia.org/wiki/nifs).
E-mail for paper submissions and conference correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee is EUR 200, for students and EUSFLAT members – EUR 150.
A registration fee includes a copy of the Proceedings, coffee breaks, a conference dinner and a trip. Registration fees will be collected by bank transfer (or, upon agreement with the organizers, in cash during registration).
Assistance for accommodation and visa issuing will be provided on demand.
- Bank: UNICREDIT BULBANK
- Bank address: 7 “Sv. Nedelya”, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
- Account holder: Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Holder address: 21 “Acad. G. Bonchev”, Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
- IBAN: BG47 UNCR 7630 3400 0011 99
- SWIFT / BIC: UNCRBGSF
- Payment description: Fee for ICIFS’2016 for <your name>