Conference: 9–10 September 2022 • Deadline for submission: 30 May 2022.
25th Jubilee Edition of the International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
9–10 September 2022, Sofia, Bulgaria
EUSFLAT ENDORSED EVENT
20 June 2022 — Submission of manuscripts
Aim and scope
The aim of the annual International Conference on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets (ICIFS) is to gather specialists interested in intuitionistic fuzziness, decision making under uncertainty, and other related topics, and to give them floor for discussions on both the theoretical and practical aspects of intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Since 2013, ICIFS has been an EUSFLAT endorsed event.
- Download the First Call for Papers (PDF, 86 Kb).
Conference Chairs and Committee
- Conference Chairs
- Program Committee
- Adrian Ban (Romania)
- Ranjit Biswas (India)
- Humberto Bustince (Spain)
- Oscar Castillo (Mexico)
- Panagiotis Chountas (United Kingdom)
- Gökhan Çuvalcioğlu (Turkey)
- Katarína Čunderlíková (Slovakia)
- Guy De Tre (Belgium)
- Stefan Hadjitodorov (Bulgaria)
- Cengiz Kahraman (Turkey)
- Etienne Kerre (Belgium)
- Taekyun Kim (Korea)
- Maciej Krawczak (Poland)
- Vladik Kreinovich (United States)
- Patricia Melin (Mexico)
- Said Melliani (Morocco)
- Pedro Melo-Pinto (Portugal)
- Alžbeta Michalíková (Slovakia)
- Javier Montero (Spain)
- Rangasamy Parvathi (India)
- Ketty Peeva (Bulgaria)
- Anthony Shannon (Australia)
- Evdokia Sotirova (Bulgaria)
- Eulalia Szmidt (Poland)
- Sławomir Zadrożny (Poland)
- Organizing Committee
Instructions for the Manuscripts and Presentations
All papers accepted for presentation at ICIFS'2022 will be published in the Journal "Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets" (ISSN: 1310-4926, e-ISSN: 2367-8283) and will be freely available online with DOI numbers. Papers should not exceed 20 A4 pages and should comply with the paper template of the Journal "Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets" and the Journal's Publication Ethics Policy. Manuscripts will be subject to rigorous peer review by two independent reviewers.
Participants who are willing to attend physically in the conference will be recorded and live streamed for those who attend the conference online.
Participants who are willing to attend online are requested to prepare and submit in advance a back-up video of their presentation (which will be streamed in case of any technical problems) and stay online to answer any live questions from the audience.
E-mail for paper submissions and conference correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and COVID Provisions
|Regular participants||Students and EUSFLAT members|
|Early payment (10 July 2022)||EUR 150.00||EUR 100.00|
|Late payment (1 September 2022)||EUR 200.00||EUR 150.00|
|Note:||Details about bank transfer will be provided upon manuscript acceptance.|
All bank transfer fees are on behalf of the participant.
Registration fee includes:
- conference access, a copy of the Proceedings and conference materials, coffee breaks, and the gala dinner (physical attendants),
- conference access, a copy of the Proceedings and conference materials delivered by post (online attendants).
We closely monitor the COVID-19 situation in Bulgaria and around the world to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for the participants and successful course of the event. If the situation demands it, the conference will be held in a live online setting for all participants.
- Contact person: Assoc. Prof. Vassia Atanassova, PhD
- Phone: 0035929793609
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org