|Title of paper:
||Intuitionistic fuzzy goal geometric programming problem
|Department of Mathematics, Adamas Institute of Technology, Barasat, P.O. Jagannathpur, Barbaria, 24 Parganas (N), West Bengal 700126, India
|Tapan Kumar Roy
|Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, P.O.-Botanic Garden, Howrah, West Bengal 711103, India
||"Notes on IFS", Volume 20, 2014, Number 1, pages 63-78
|| PDF (265 Kb, Info)
||This paper deals with goal geometric programming problem which is discussed on intuitionistic fuzzy environment. Also a more general concept of intuitionistic fuzzy set is proposed and it is applied on goal geometric programming problem. Some basic properties on
intuitionistic fuzzy optimization are described in this paper. Numerical examples are also provided for illustration. A design of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant, operating on pulp and paper manufacturing wastes is taken as an application. Decision Maker sets some objectives and its targets in purifying wastewater such as removal of maximum five day biochemical oxygen demand (BOD5) at the minimum cost.
||Goal programming, Geometric programming, Intuitionistic fuzzy set, Generalized intuitionistic fuzzy set.
||90C29, 49N15, 03F55.
- Atanassov, K. T. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 20, 1986, No. 1, 87–96.
- Grzegorzewski, P., E. Mrowka, Some notes on (Atanassov’s) intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 156, 2005, 492–495.
- Deschrijver, G., E. E. Kerre, On the position of intuitionistic fuzzy set theory in the framework of theories modelling imprecision, Information Sciences, 177, 2007, 1860–1866.
- Cattaneo, G., D. Ciucci, Basic intuitionistic principles in fuzzy set theories and its extensions (A terminological debate on Atanassov IFS), Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 157, 2006, 3198 – 3219.
- Nagoorgani, A., K. Ponnalagu, A New Approach on Solving Intuitionistic Fuzzy Linear Programming Problem, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 6, 2012, No. 70, 3467-3474.
- Dubey, D., A. Mehra, Linear Programming with Triangular Intuitionistic Fuzzy Number. Advances in Intelligent Systems Research, 1-1, 2011, 563-569.
- Nachammai, A. L., P. Thangaraj, Solving Intuitionistic Fuzzy Linear Programming Problem by using Similarity Measures, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.72, 2012, No.2, pp. 204-210.
- Parvathi, R., C. Malathi, Intuitionistic Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems, World Applied Sciences Journal, 17 (12), 2012, 1802-1807.
- Parvathi, R., C. Malathi, Intuitionistic Fuzzy Simplex Method, International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 48, 2012, No.6, 39-48.
- Chakrabortty, S., M. Pal, P. K. Nayak, Intuitionistic fuzzy optimization technique for the solution of an EOQ model, Fifteenth Int. Conf. on IFSs, Burgas, 11-12, NIFS 17, 2, 2011, 52-64.
- Mahapatra, N. K., Multi-objective Inventory Model of Deteriorating Items with Some Constraints in an Intuitionistic Fuzzy Environment, International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences, Volume 2, 2012, Issue 9.
- Mondal, T. K., S. K. Samanta, Generalized intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, 10, 2012, 839-861.
- Ghosh, P., T. K. Roy, Goal Geometric programming (G2P2) with product method. The 6th International Conference of IMBIC on Mathematical Sciences for Advancement of Science and Technology, Kolkata, 2012, 95-107.
- Ghosh, P., T. K. Roy, Goal Geometric Programming Problem (G2P2) with crisp and imprecise targets, Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, Volume 4, August 2013, No. 8, 21-29.
- Cao, B. Y., Fuzzy geometric programming, Applied Optimization, Vol. 76, London, Kluwer academic publishers, 2002.
- Shih, C., P. Krishnan, Dynamic optimization for industrial waste treatment design, Journal of the Water Pollution Control Federation, Vol. 41, 1969, No. 1787.
- Evenson, O.E., G. T. Orlab, J. R. Monser, Preliminary selection of waste treatment systems. Journal of the Water Pollution Control Federation, Vol. 41, 1969, No. 1845.
- Ecker, J.G., J. R. McNamara, Geometric programming and the preliminary design of industrial waste treatment plants, Water Resources Research, 7, 1971, 18-22.
- Beightler, C. S., D. T. Philips, Applied geometric programming, New York, John Wiley and Sons, 1976.
- Sakawa, M., I. Nishizaki, H. Katagiri, Fuzzy stochastic multi-objective programming, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, Volume 159, Springer, 2011.
- Creese, R. C., Geometric Programming for Design and Cost Optimization, Morgan & Claypool Publishers Series, 2011.
The list of publications, citing this article may be empty or incomplete. If you can provide relevant data, please, write on the talk page.