|Title of paper:
||Hierarchical generalized net model of behaviour
|Department of Computer Systems, Technical University of Plovdiv, St. Peterburg Blvd. 61, 4000 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Department of Computer Systems, Technical University of Sofia, Kl.Ohridski Blvd.8, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
||4th IWGN, Sofia, 23 September 2003
||Conference proceedings, pages 68—76
|| PDF (153 Kb, Info)
||The article reviews a hierarchy of generalized nets, which represents sufficiently in details the processes in the world modeled by us and the related to the mental process of the intelligent agents populating it. The model set out in such a way enables to observe simultaneously in each position the behavior of the agents, the mutual relationship between an agent and an environment and among the agents themselves. In wider depth of the hierarchy it can be seen the change in the condition of the agents, the evaluation and analysis of the events in every moment, the alteration in the rules for action, switching over the context, etc.
||Generalized nets, Modeling, Emotional intelligent agents, Virtual environment
- Atanassov,K.T., Generalized nets and systems theory, “Prof.Marin Drinov” publishing house of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, 1997.
- Bates, J., A. B. Loyall, W. S. Reilly, An Architecture for Action, Emotion, and Social Behavior. In: Proceedings of the Fourth European Workshop on Modeling Autonomous Agents in a Multi-Agent World. S. Martino al Cimino, Italien.
- Bartneck, C., Interacting with an embodied emotional Character, Proceedings of the DPPI2003 Conference, Pittsburgh,USA,2003,ACM 1-58113-652-8/03/0006 $500
- Budakova, D., L.Dakovski. Generalized net model of a program system for gathering data with a view of forming a behavior, Proc. of 17th International Conference SAER-2003, 2003, Bulgaria.
- Budakova, D., L. Dakovski., Generalized net model of a mental process in a computer environment. Proc. Of the International conference “Automatics and Informatics”’03,Bulgaria, Vol.1, 2003b.
- Budakova, D., L. Dakovski, Generalized net model of a program system for composing verses, Proc. of the International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies, CompSysTech’04, Bulgaria, 2004.
- Budakova, D., L. Dakovski. Generalized Net Model of Behavior. International Conference Automatics and Informatics’ 04. Sofia, Bulgaria, 2004b.
- Botelho, L.M., H.Coelho, Adaptive agents: emotion learning. Paper presented at the 5th International Conference of the Society for Adaptive Behavior, Zurich http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~paolo/conf/sab98/sab98ws.html.
- Canamero, D., Modelling motivations and emotions as a basis for intelligent behavior. In: Proceedings of Agents '97. ACM.
- Elliott, C., The Affective Reasoner: A Process Model of Emotions in a Multi-agent System. Ph.D. Dissertation, Northwestern University, The Institute for the Learning Sciences, Technical Report No.32.
- Franklin S., L.McCauley, Feelings and Emotions as Motivators and Learning Facilitators, Computer Science Division,The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152, USA,2004.
- Gadanho, S.C., J. Hallam, Emotion-triggered Learning for Autonomous Robots, Paper presented at the 5th International Conference of the Society for Adaptive Behavior, http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~paolo/conf/sab98/sab98ws.html.
- Holland, J.H., Hidden Order. How adaptation builds complexity., Reading, MA, Helix Books.
- Marsella, S., J.Gratch, A Step Towards Irrationality: Using Emotion to Change Belief, 1st International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Bologna, Italy, 2002.
- Maslow A. H., Motivation and personality, Published by arrangement with Addison Wesley Longman, Inc. USA. 1970.
- Ruebenstrunk G., Emotional Computers Computer models of emotions and their meaning for emotion-psychological research, , http://www.ruebenstrunk.de/emeocomp/content.htm
- Rylatt, M., C. Czarnecki, T.Routen, Connectionist Learning in Behaviour-Based Mobile Robots: A Survey. AI Review.
- Sonnemans, J., , N.H. Frijda, The structure of subjective emotional intensity. In: Cognition and Emotion, 8 (4), S. 329-350.
- Sloman,A.,Designing Human-Like Minds. http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/cog_affect/COGAFF-PROJECT.html.
- Velasquez J. D., Modeling emotions and other motivations in synthetic agents, In Proceedings AAAI-97, AAAI Press and The MIT Press, 1997.
- Watkins, C., P. Dayan,, Technical Note: Q-Learning. In: Machine Learning 8, S. 279-292.
- Wright, I.P., A. Sloman, MINDER1: An Implementation of a Protoemotional Agent Architecture, http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/cog_affect/COGAFF-PROJECT.html.
- Ziemke T., Adaptive Behavior in autonomous agents. To appear in Autonomous Agents, Adaptive Behaviors and Distributed Simulations ' journal, 1997.
- Ziemke T., The Construction of `Reality' in the Robot: Constructivist Perspectives on Situated Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Robotics. 2000. http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/ziemke00construction.html
- Ziemke T., Are Robots Embodied? 2001. http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/ziemke01are.html
The list of publications, citing this article may be empty or incomplete. If you can provide relevant data, please, write on the talk page.