|Title of paper:
||A generalized net model for analysis of students evaluations by data mining techniques in the digital university
||10th IWGN, Sofia, 5 December 2009
||Conference proceedings, pages 41—46
|| PDF (153 Kb, Info)
||A generalized net is used to construct a model which describes the applying the data mining techniques to analysis of students evaluations in the digital university. The model can be used to simulate some processes, related to estimation of students' background.
||Data mining, Digital university, e-Learning, Generalized nets.
- Atanassov, K., Generalized Nets, World Scientific, 1991.
- Atanassov, K. On Generalized Nets Theory. Prof. M. Drinov Academic Publ. House, Sofia, 2007.
- Atanassov K., Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Springer Physica-Verlag, Berlin, 1999.
- Atanassov K., Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 20, 1986, 87-96 .
- Melo-Pinto, P., T. Kim, K. Atanassov, E. Sotirova, A. Shannon and M. Krawczak, Generalized net model of e-learning evaluation with intuitionistic fuzzy estimations, Issues in the Representation and Processing of Uncertain and Imprecise Information, Warszawa, 2005, 241-249.
- Shannon, A., D. Langova-Orozova, E. Sotirova, I. Petrounias, K. Atanassov, M. Krawczak, P. Melo-Pinto, T. Kim. Generalized Net Modelling of University Processes. KvB Visual Concepts Pty Ltd, Monograph No. 7, Sydney, 2005.
- Shannon, A., K. Atanassov, E. Sotirova, D. Langova-Orozova, M. Krawczak, P. Melo-Pinto, I. Petrounias, T. Kim, Generalized Nets and Information Flow Within a University, Warszawa, 2007.
- Shannon, A., E. Sotirova, I. Petrounias, K. Atanassov, M. Krawczak, P. Melo-Pinto, T. Kim, Intuitionistic fuzzy estimations of lecturers’ evaluation of student work, First International Workshop on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Generalized Nets & Knowledge Engineering, University of Westminster, London, 6-7 September 2006, 44-47
- Shannon, A., E. Sotirova, I. Petrounias, K. Atanassov, M. Krawczak, P. Melo-Pinto, T. Kim, Generalized net model of lecturers' evaluation of student work with intuitionistic fuzzy estimations, Second International Workshop on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia, 3 December 2006, Notes on IFS, Vol. 12, 2006, No. 4, 22-28.
- Shannon, A., E. Sotirova, K. Atanassov, M. Krawczak, P. Melo-Pinto, T. Kim, Generalized Net Model for the Reliability and Standardization of Assessments of Student Problеm Solving with Intuitionistic Fuzzy Estimations, Developments in Fuzzy Sets, Generalized Nets and Related Topics. Applications. Vol. 2, System Research Institute, Polish Academy of Science, 2008, 249-256.
- Shannon, A., D. Dimitrakiev, E. Sotirova, M. Krawczak, T. Kim, Towards a Model of the Digital University: Generalized Net Model of a Lecturer’s Evaluation with Intuitionistic Fuzzy Estimations, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Vol. 9, 2009 No 2, 69-78.
- Chattamvelli, Data Mining Methods, Narosa Book Distributors, Pvt, Ltd, 2008.
- Ian Witten and Eibe Frank, Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, 2nd Edition, Morgan Kaufmann, ISBN 0120884070, 2005.
- K. Cios, W. Pedrycz, R. Swiniarski, L. Kurgan, Data Mining: A Knowledge Discovery Approach, Springer, ISBN: 978-0-387-33333-5, 2007.
- Sumathi, S., S.N. Sivanandam, Introduction to Data Mining Principles and its Applications, Studies in Computational Intelligence, Springer, Vol. 29, 2006.
- D. Orozova, V. Jecheva, Generalized Net Model of E-learning System with Privacy Protection Module, Proceedings of International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering (CISSE 08), International Conference on Engineering Education, Instructional Technology, Assessment, and E-learning (EIAE 08), December 5 - 13, 2008.
The list of publications, citing this article may be empty or incomplete. If you can provide relevant data, please, write on the talk page.