|First steps||Page editing||Page management||Namespaces||Tools and settings|
|Personal preferences • Search • Recent changes • What links here • Upload • Administrative tools|
Administrative rights on a wiki give the administrator (sysop) possibility to do some technical maintenance:
- to delete and restore pages and files (see deletion log),
- to protect and unprotect pages and titles (see protection log),
- to block and unblock users (see block log),
- to edit the MediaWiki namespace, which contains the system messages of the website interface (see and ).
On Ifigenia, the website administrator performs one more (and very important) role: to create new accounts for users who applied for registration. Please, see user creation log and Help:Registration and login.
- Help:Contents with links to other help pages