User talk:Chris Hinde
Hello, Chris! I just got my registration too. I saw that I have an email from you, and I will answer you by tomorrow morning. --Krassimir Atanassov 17:11, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
Welcome on Ifigenia!
Hello, dear Chris Hinde! Welcome on Ifigenia, the wiki for intuitionistic fuzzy sets and generalized nets.
Here is a little list of useful links, regarding your experience in the wiki environment of Ifigenia.
- This is your talk page, where the other users can engage in discussions with you. And here is your personal user page where you can briefly present yourself and use it for various purposes.
- The mission and vision of Ifigenia are explained on the main page. Here are some tips how can you help.
- The help pages provide some concise explanations about the navigation through the wiki, the starting, editing and management of pages. Here is also a model of a page in the article namespace.
- You can browse and search the wiki in various ways. Or just play with the Random page option. A good starting point for navigation Ifigenia is the root category.
- You can see what is happening in real time by clicking on the link to Recent changes; and you can see who is currently online by clicking on the link to Current users.
- Here is the community discussion page and the helpdesk if you need to ask a question. Read the instructions about discussing on wiki.
Have a nice time on Ifigenia!
- Ifigenia Administrator 17:59, 7 November 2008 (UTC)