|Title of paper:
||The Inclusion–Exclusion principle for general IF-states
|Faculty of Natural Sciences, Matej Bel University, Tajovského 40, 974 01, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
||11th International Workshop on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, 30 Oct. 2015
||"Notes on IFS", Volume 21, 2015, Number 5, pages 24–32
|| PDF (180 Kb, Info)
||Any real state on intuitionistic fuzzy sets (IF-sets) can be represented by integrals. L. Ciungu in  proved that for any real state on IF-sets and for a pair of binary operations which satisfy some special conditions holds an Inclusion–Exclusion principle. In , J. Považan proved that also any state on IF-sets with values from the arbitrary Riesz space we can represented by integrals. But could we consider Inclusion–Exclusion principle for any IF-state? In this paper we will prove this property for general case in very similar way as for real.
||IF-set, IE-pair, Inclusion–Exclusion principle, Riesz space, Representation theorem.
- Atanassov, K. (1986) Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy sets and systems, 20, 87–96.
- Boccuto, A., B. Riečan & M. Vrábelová. (2009) Kurzweil–Henstock Integral in Riesz spaces. Bentham Science Publishers Ltd.
- Ciungu, L.C., J. Klemenová & B. Riečan. (2012) A New Point of View to the Inclusion–Exclusion principle. Proc. of 6th IEEE International Conference of Intelligent Systems IS, Varna, Bulgaria, 142–144.
- Ciungu, L.C. & B. Riečan. (2009) General form of probability on IF-sets. Fuzzy logic and applications, Proc.8th Int.Workshop WILF, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 101–107.
- Ciungu, L.C. & B. Riečan. (2014) The Inclusion–Exclusion principle for IF-states. Iranian Journal of Fuzzy systems, 11(2), 17–25.
- Grzegorzewski, P. & E. Mrówka. (2002) Probability on intuitionistic fuzzy events. Soft Methods in Probability, Statistics and Data Analysis, 105–115.
- Grzegorzewski, P. (2011) The Inclusion–Exclusion principle on IF-sets. Information Sciences, 181, 536–546.
- Kuková, M. & M. Navara. (2013) Principles of inclusion and exclusion for fuzzy sets. Fuzzy sets and systems, 232, 98–109.
- Petrovičová, J. & B. Riečan. (2010) On the Łukasiewicz probability theory on IF-sets. Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, 46, 125–146.
- Považan, J. (2014) Representation theorem of general states on IF-sets. Intelligent systems, 322, 141–147.
- Riečan, B. (2003) A descriptive definition of probability on intuitionistic fuzzy sets. In: Proc. EUSFLAT, 236–266.
- Riečan, B. (2014) A general point of view to Inclusion–Exclusion property. In: Modern Approaches in Fuzzy Sets, Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Generalized Nets and Related Topics, 1, 171–180.
- Riečan, B. & T. Neubrunn. (1998) Integral, Measure and Ordering. Ister Science, Bratislava.
- Riečan, B. (2006) On a problem of Radko Mesiar: General form of IF-probabilities. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 157, 1485–1490.
- Riečan, B. (2004) Representation of probabilities on IFS events. Advances in Soft Computing, Soft Methodology and Random Information Systems, 243–246.
The list of publications, citing this article may be empty or incomplete. If you can provide relevant data, please, write on the talk page.