|Title of paper:
||Generalized nets and intuitionistic fuzzy pairs as tools for modelling of flexible manufacturing systems
|Department of Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling, Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Block 105, Sofia-1113, Bulgaria
|Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Block 8, Sofia-1113, Bulgaria
||Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Volume 26 (2020), Number 2, pages 40–69
|| PDF (267 Kb, Info)
||The concepts of Generalized Nets (GNs) and Intuitionistic Fuzzy Pairs (IFPs) are described and some of their basic properties are given. GNs are one of the extensions of Petri nets, which include as particular cases all other Petri net modifications. IFPs are the evaluations of elements of a given universe about some intuitionistic fuzzy set. Three GN models using IFPs of a concrete flexible manufacturing system are used for an example of the possibility of the GNs, working with IFPs as evaluations, to describe the functioning and the results of the work of adaptive systems.
||Generalized nets, Intuitionistic fuzzy pairs, Modelling of manufacturing systems.
||68Q85, 94D05, 03E72.
- Andonov, V. (2014). Intuitionistic fuzzy evaluation of places in generalized nets and generalized nets with characteristics of the places. Proc. of the 15th International Workshop on Generalized Nets, Burgas, 16 October, 2014, 8–16.
- Andonov, V., & Atanassov, K. (2013). Generalized nets with characteristics of the places. Compt. rend. Acad. bulg. Sci., 66 (12), 1673–1680.
- Andonov, V., & Shannon, A. (2015). Intuitionistic fuzzy evaluation of the behavior of tokens in generalized nets. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 322, 633–644. 66
- Andonov, V., & Angelova, N. (2015). Modifications of the algorithms for transition functioning in GNs, GNCP, IFGNCP1 and IFGNCP3 when merging of tokens is permitted. Springer Series Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, 275–288.
- Atanassov, K. (1987). Generalized index matrices. Compt. Rend. de l’Academie Bulgare des Sciences, 40 (11), 15–18.
- Atanassov, K. (1991). Generalized Nets, Singapore, World Scientific.
- Atanassov, K. (1997). Generalized Nets and Systems Theory, Sofia, Academic Publishing House “Prof. M. Drinov”.
- Atanassov, K. (1998). Generalized Nets in Artificial Intelligence. Vol. 1: Generalized nets and Expert Systems, Sofia: “Prof. M. Drinov” Academic Publishing House.
- Atanassov, K. (2007). On Generalized Nets Theory, Sofia, “Prof. Marin Drinov” Publishing House.
- Atanassov, K. (2014). Index Matrices: Towards an Augmented Matrix Calculus, Springer, Cham.
- Atanassov, K. (2016). Generalized Nets as a Tool for the Modelling of Data Mining Processes. In :- Innovative Issues in Intelligent Systems (V. Sgurev, R. Yager, J. Kacprzyk, V. Jotsov, Eds.), Springer, Cham, 161–215.
- Atanassov, K., Dincheva, E., Matev, D., & Stefanova-Pavlova, M. (1989). Generalized net-representation of flexible manufacturing systems. Methods of Operations Research, Vol. 63. Proc. of the 14th Symposium on Operations Research. Ulm, 521–528.
- Atanassov, K., Szmidt, E., & Kacprzyk, J. (2013). On intuitionistic fuzzy pairs, Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, 19 (3), 1–13.
- Atanassov, K., Tasseva, V., & Trifonov, T. (2007). Modification of the algorithm for token transfer in generalized nets. Cybernetics and Information Technologies, 7 (1), 62–66.
- Atanassova, V. (2013). A research of the algorithms for construction of Generalized nets models. PhD thesis, Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
- Beach, R., Muhlemann, A., Price, D., Paterson, A., & Sharp, J. (2000). A review of manufacturing flexibility. European Journal of Operational Research, 122 (1), 41–57.
- Browne, J., Dubois, D., Rathmill, K., Sethi, S., & Stecke, K. (1984). Classification of flexible manufacturing systems. The FMS Magazine, 2 (1), 114–116.
- Chryssolouris, G. (2005). Manufacturing Systems – Theory and Practice. Springer Verlag, New York, 2nd edition. 67
- Deshmukh, A., Talavage, J. & Barash, M. (2002). Complexity in Manufacturing Systems. IEEE Transaction on Manufacturing Systems, 30, 645–655.
- Dimitrov, D. (2010). Optimized algorithm for token transfer in generalized nets. Recent Advances in Fuzzy Sets, Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Generalized Nets and Related Topics, Vol. 1, Warsaw, SRI PAS, 63–68.
- Gothwal, S., & Raj, T. (2018). Optimisation of AGVs path layout in flexible manufacturing system using 0-1 linear integer programming. International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking, 8 (2), 182–205.
- Guasch, A., Piera, M., & Figueras, J. (2011). Automatic warehouse modelling and simulation. International Journal of Simulation & Process Modelling, 6 (4), 288–296.
- Holland, J. (1992). Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Kaschel, H. C., & Sanchez y Bernal, L. M. (2006). Importance of Flexibility in ´ Manufacturing Systems. International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control, 1 (2), 53–60.
- Kordon, A. (2004) Hybrid intelligent systems for industrial data analysis. International Journal of Intelligent Systems, 19, 367-383.
- Kumar, R., & Mishra, M. (2017). Manufacturing and supply chain flexibility: An integrated viewpoint. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, 27 (3), 384–407.
- Kusiak, A. (1990). Intelligent Manufacturing Systems. Englewood Cliffs, Prentice-Hall.
- Leong, G., Snyder, D., & Ward, P. (1990). Research in the process and content of manufacturing strategy. Omega, 18 (2), 109–122.
- Mahmood, K., Karaulova, T., Otto, T., & Shevtshenko, E. (2017). Performance Analysis of a Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS). Procedia CIRP, 63 (1), 424–429.
- Prakash, R., Singhal, S.,& Agarwal, A. (2017). Modelling manufacturing system effectiveness: An integration of analytical hierarchy process and linear programming. International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise, 4 (3), 227–242.
- Rezaie, K., & Ostadi, B. (2007). A mathematical model for optimal and phased implementation of flexible manufacturing systems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 184 (2), 729–736.
- Shivanand, H., Benal, M., & Koti, V. (2006). Flexible manufacturing system. Bangalore: New Age International Publishers.
- Stefanova-Pavlova, M., & Atanassov, K. (1993). Generalized net models for flexible manufacturing systems. Applications of generalized nets. (K. Atanassov, Ed.), Singapore: World Scientific, 172–207.
- Stefanova-Pavlova, M.,& Atanassov, K. (2001). Modelling of conflict situations in FMS by generalized nets. Proceedings of the international Scientific Conference on Energy and Information Systems and Technologies, Vol. III, Bitola, June, 734–739.
- Starke, P. (1980). Petri-Netze. Berlin: VEB Deutscher Verlag der Wissenschaften.
- Valk, V. (1977). Self-modifying nets. Inst. fur Informatik, Univ. Hamburg, Bericht IFI-HH- ¨ B-34/77.
- Zhang, Q., Vonderembse, M., & Cao, M. (2009). Product concept and prototype flexibility in manufacturing: implications for customer satisfaction. European Journal of Operational Research, 194 (1), 143–154.
The list of publications, citing this article may be empty or incomplete. If you can provide relevant data, please, write on the talk page.